MCH advocates are passionate about promoting the mission of Methodist Children’s Homes. They work to educate, encourage and invite others in the community to take part in our ministry.
Our advocates educate the community about Methodist Children’s Homes by:
- Inviting speakers on behalf of MCH to their churches, civic organizations or community groups
- Writing an article featuring MCH for their church newsletters or community newspapers
- Creating displays and bulletin boards about MCH’s mission.
- Using social media to ask for prayers for our foster families, staff and residents and their families
Our advocates encourage others to support Methodist Children’s Home financially through:
- Honors and Memorials
- Estate Planning
- Organized fundraisers
- Extend Invitations
Our advocates invite others to get involved by:
- Planning campus tours
- Volunteering at events
- Finding individual volunteers and work groups